It looks like Ecuador is getting tired of hosting Julian Assange. And our Department of Justice is thirsting for his blood
The DOJ is preparing charges against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.
According to the Wall Street Journal,
The Justice Department is preparing to prosecute WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and is increasingly optimistic it will be able to get him into a U.S. courtroom, according to people in Washington familiar with the matter.
The Daily Caller reported,
The Trump DOJ has considered charging Assange with crimes related to Wikileaks’ disclosures of classified cables stolen by ex-Army Pvt. Chelsea Manning. Assange could also face charges related to the release of emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.
But is all what it seems?
• He’s not a US citizen. Can he even be indicted? Is this simply a clever way to elicit testimony that could expose the traitors within the Obama Administration, the DNC and the Clinton Cartel?
• Will timing tell? Our new acting Attorney General Matthew Whittaker stated that Hillary’s “email problem” isn’t over. She will have to answer more questions. If Assange is extradited to the US will his testimony reveal more MOABs about Hillary Clinton hijacking our State Department and running it out of her basement?
• We haven’t heard much about Tony Podesta since he quit his firm after facing charges of not registering as a foreign agent for Ukraine. Will more Democrat/Russian collusion be revealed?
• Will Assange’s testimony regarding his sources confirm that his source was never Russia? Will the Left finally wake up to the Trump/Russia Collusion Hoax?
• Will his testimony reveal that his true source was Seth Rich?
This is your Fascistbook alternative. I pay for it every month and have worked tirelessly to build it up. I’m getting burnt out and will have to hand you the reins. This is your community forum. It’s a gift. Why not start using it?
Comment in the Spot IM comments section below. And please share so others will know that if Facebook and Twitter ever pulled the plug, we have a place to meet up.
Like Real Great Americans on Facebook! Follow on Twitter! (IMOwired heading)
NBC News-Tony Podesta