Do you know someone who’s made a difference? Nominate them for a featured profile!
They don’t have to be famous. Maybe it’s your Mom or Dad. A neighbor or teacher who made all the difference in your life. Someone who’s made an impact in your community. You can nominate them* to be posted here for free by following the 7 easy DIY steps below.
What about you? Would you like to increase your personal branding* or promote your business?* Think of it us a LinkedIn alternative for Conservatives. To develop your own profile follow the same 7 easy steps.
DIY-FREE-Nominate someone or build your profile in-7 easy steps!
First sign up for our SpotIM comments system. (See the log in prompt on the upper right hand side of the comment box) Your SpotIM account can be used for many other websites and blogs as well.
Using the SpotIM comments system below this post:
- Follow the prompts to set up your SpotIM account, or log in if you have one already.
- In the comments section state the name (include nickname in “quotes” if applicable)
- State if it’s a community profile, a nominee or a memorial.
- Use 5 words and/or a short phrase to describe yourself or your nominee.
- Create your post. About 300 words recommended.
- Click the camera icon to upload the featured photo.
- Don’t forget to include all links that you’d like to offer-to a facebook page, blog, website, Linkedin, Twitter, Business, GoFundMe, etc etc.
Your submission will be reviewed for spelling errors and to ensure it meets with our guidelines. (see policies and tips)
Once approved we’ll create your official page. Our SpotIM comment system will let you know when it’s gone live. Then click on your post to see the URL link above to share with family, friends and colleagues. They can share their memories, testimonials or ask questions as well as share pics and videos.
PS-If you want your profile to be free of political discussion, just say so. There’s plenty of opportunity for that on the “Community Forum” page.
PPS-To confirm that you’ve posted, or in case we have questions, and to let you know when your post has gone live, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have the time or find the idea of writing the profile yourself overwhelming, we can do it for you. A modest fee of $100.00 per increments of 500 words. (cut and paste quotes provided by you are not included in the word count)
Additional $50.00 fee to create and insert a photo slideshow. For more information contact email@example.com.
Businesses can enjoy increased exposure through the DIY FREE method- See the Yuengling post for example. For now, enjoy the same rates as conumers with the ‘PAID OPTION.” Either way, you get a free listing on the “Buy Real Great American” business directory. (see policies and tips)
7 AWESOME BENEFITS
1) The Power of Choice. Real Great Americans offers a positive way to connect with friends, family and business associates without empowering Facebook.
2) Conservative Alternative. Facebook, Twitter, Google and You Tube are waging war on Conservatives. Real Great Americans is a conservative hang-out. People can personally engage within the profile of a Real Great American, including adding relevant photos and videos. Other types of comments with greater reach are available through the Community Forum. That said, we love our Left leaning family, friends and business associates. Everyone’s welcome here as long as it’s courteous, welcomed by the subscriber and follows the guidelines. (See policies and tips)
3) Promote your business-basic. Promote your business on your own page. Ask customers to leave testimonials. There are also options within the commenting section to DM others. (Not to be confused with SPAM, which is not allowed)
4) Other business options. Want to take your business or cause a step further? List on the “Buy Real Great American” directory for FREE! For a featured listing with an image, to be included in email blasts or to have a side widget, email Diane for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Promote yourself-resume Builder/Linkedin alternative. If you’re confident that your prospective employer is open to patriots and conservatives, it could impress them that you were nominated or built a personal profile on Real Great Americans.
Unlike LinkedIn, job-seekers* who are in need of income are not charged for networking to find employment. Employers are not charged for posting jobs.* The Community Forum and commenting system offers free ways to network for employment and business development.
6) Promote your event or job listing. If you’ve got an event or open position coming up, just shoot us an email so we can list it accordingly. It may be chosen to promote through a featured post as well. (see policies and tips for guidelines)
7) The Real Great American Family. Real Great Americans offers a community platform for like-minded people to honor one another, support each other, and share ideas and solutions without being attacked by vicious trolls. We’re all an extended family. Part of the magnificent patchwork of America.
P.S., misc. and etc.
*Nominees need to represent positive values. We reserve the right to refuse nominees or take down their pages at any time. If a post was paid, there’s no refund.(See “Policies and Tips” to get the idea)
Disclaimer-Real Great Americans does its best to ensure polices are honored. If you have a complaint please email email@example.com
Real Great Americans offers a community forum. Publication of others’ input does not imply agreement with other individuals or endorsement of any business or opportunity promoted-paid or otherwise.
*Jobseekers/Employers/Business networking. Posts include information presented by those who subscribe and/or comment and does not imply recommendation or endorsement of any kind from the Real Great Americans site. We will not post job listings for “adult” businesses or any theme that is not in accordance with our policies. This is NOT the place to take advantage of job seekers. (see “policies and tips” for more information)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.